When we started preparing our inspiration for the “Tangled” Rapunzel Party, the movie had just come out. We did the best we could with what we had, keeping the decorations stylish and not “Out of the Box” Rapunzel — As you can see on our post: How to Host a Tangled Party. We even came up with super fun games… based upon the life of a REAL Disney Princess!
What I wanted to do was this:
But, achieving that without breaking the bank? Impossible. Plus, the rainstorm blew any outside decorations out of the water.
Instead, we did a Tangled Tower entry…
and the typical Yarn Stair Bunting…
BUT the decorations and game ideas just keep getting better. Here are some new decorations we’ve found that beat what we did…and don’t worry! I’ve got a few ideas up my sleeve to improve even on these! But this SpoonFullofSparkles idea on how to achieve Rapunzel’s amazing tresses without breaking the bank — this is priceless.
RecessionHome.com applauds our new favorite party, from SpoonFullof Sparkles…
- Recession Home Curating Goodness on @ Pinterest (recessionhome.wordpress.com)
- Up Close: Best Dessert Ever! Rapunzel Tangled Jello Boats (recessionhome.wordpress.com)
- Monday – Rapunzel Party Poll Day #1 (recessionhome.wordpress.com)
- Tangled Sun Die Cut shapes – A weekend poll… (recessionhome.wordpress.com)
- Wednesday – A Tangled Mess of Bunting Pennants (recessionhome.wordpress.com)