I admit it. I’m swamped. Papers are piling up, and not just mine, but now… SCHOOL work!
Thanks to Disney Family, we’re going to try out these little beauties. One for each of us–me, and my girls! They can design them however they want, and keep track of homework folders, in an “in and out” box way!
I can keep track of my receipts, and recipes, orders, and organize the flurry of chaos!
We’ll let you know how it goes! Care to make some Cardboard Craft Organizers with us? According to Family Fun, this is all we have to do:
- 3 shipping boxes (ours are 11-1/2 by 13-1/2 by 2-1/2 inches)
- Packing tape
- Wrapping paper
- Colored duct tape
- Cut the flaps from one end of each box.
- Stack the boxes. Some boxes, such as those from FedEx, have flaps that add thickness to the back of the box. To make your stack level, use scraps of cardboard as shims in between the front edges of the boxes.
- Seal the boxes together with packing tape.
- Cover the boxes with the wrapping paper.
- Line the raw edges at the front with the duct tape.
Sounds easy! We’re going to make them when the kids get home from school. Let us know how yours turns out!