Well, after a trek through Michael’s, I decided on centerpieces for my daughter’s Nightmare Before Christmas party… I worked out a hand-cut Skeleton Head even Jack Skellington, the Pumpkin King would be proud of!
If you need some, I’ll be happy to cut you out some, making them available on my Etsy store — these are cut from foam core… I’m putting them everywhere. On wreaths, banners, and invitations. Loving the striped, wire-edged ribbon, as well! here’s how the centerpieces look so far…
- Girl’s Nightmare Before Christmas Party Planning! (recessionhome.wordpress.com)
- Nightmare Before Christmas Birthday Bash (recessionhome.wordpress.com)
- Nightmare Before Christmas Style Decorations (recessionhome.wordpress.com)
- How to Plan a Spooky Halloween Birthday Party – On a Budget! (recessionhome.wordpress.com)
- Creepy Cinematic Character Candies – The Jack Skellington Cake Pops are a Halloween Treat to Die For (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)