We didn’t spend a dime on this Pinterest inspired project. Rather than sell an old king size comforter, bed skirt, and pillow shams set, I transformed the girls’ trampoline into a lovely reading nook fit for a couple of princesses…. And their mama.
- Bed skirt, hem hand-torn off and tacked to netting
- Bed skirt center fabric, cut in half and tied together, ends tattered for the floaty feeling
- Purple ribbon, loads of it
- A stretch of cheese cloth we didn’t use for El’s birthday party…secured with ribbon to the poles
- One movable sheet, for vertical shading, as needed
- Comforter and shammed pillows for fluffy-ness
Pictures can tell a thousand stories…
And we will spend the summer, reading them all.